Effective Date: December 5, 2016
- ABOUT US
Sportfanscorner.com (the “Service”) is for the purpose of providing free sports games tickets to the fans. These tickets are sponsored by companies that advertise on our Service. Sport Fans Corner LLC owns and operates the Service. The Service is a neutral venue that is not responsible for user conduct, content or interactions. our neutral venue is provided “as-is” with no warranties of any kind. Event dates and times are always subject to change. It is your responsibility to check for any such changes. You agree that we are not responsible for changes in date or time of the event. We are not liable for event cancellations or situations where there is no game ticket available to the user.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Copyright Infringement. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. All claims of copyright infringement on our Service will be investigated if reported to email@example.com. If we believe that any content violates any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any infringing content and/or terminate or suspend the offending party’s account.
- PERMITTED USE
The Service is intended for personal, noncommercial use. We authorize you to view, copy and print reasonable amount of documents from it for non-commercial use within your home or organization only. Any copy of these documents shall retain all copyright and proprietary notices. You may not use, reuse, repost, distribute, modify, or transmit any information for any commercial purpose or for public use without our prior written permission.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Service.
- By submitting any content to or through the Service, you represent and warrant that you have full legal right to submit such content without violating any law, infringing upon rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyright, privacy, publicity or other rights.
- Your content must be truthful, accurate and not misleading.
- You must treat all your login credentials confidential. Do not disclose them to any third party. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- PROHIBITED CONDUCT
You must not:
- Use the Service for any illegal purpose, to violate anyone’s rights, including, without limitation, copyright, privacy and publicity rights.
- Use offensive language, submit any abusive, defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or similar material we deem objectionable.
- Access the Service to build a competing service.
- Post false or illegal content, use a false name or impersonate any other person.
- Re-post content that we already erased.
- Send spam, promotional materials.
- Stalk, harass or annoy others.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Service.
- Introduce any viruses or other harmful code of any kind, use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or anyone’s use and enjoyment of it.
- We have the right to take any action that we deem necessary or appropriate for violation of these Terms. We may:
- Fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Service.
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Block violator’s IP address and/or notify his or her Internet Service Provider
- Take appropriate legal action.
- As a neutral venue, we do not provide mediation, arbitration or other forms of resolving disputes between Service users. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to facilitate disputes in any way we deem appropriate.
- We may withdraw or change our Service in any way we deem appropriate without prior notice to you. We are not liable if for any reason all or any part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may refuse service and terminate accounts, for reasons including, but not limited to, a belief by Sport Fans Corner LLC, in its absolute discretion, that user conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Sport Fans Corner LLC, its members, partners, suppliers, or other users, or for any other reason, at our sole discretion, with or without cause.
Sport Fans Corner LLC does not accept any liability for any data errors. Sport Fans Corner LLC will not accept liability for any loss or damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information within the Service. Use and rely on any information at your own risk. Sport Fans Corner LLC does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- NO WARRANTIES
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Sport Fans Corner LLC disclaims liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use this Service. The information on the Service is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Sport Fans Corner LLC does not warrant that the functional aspects of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Service or the server are free of viruses or other harmful components. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- LINKED WEBSITES
Sport Fans Corner LLC takes no responsibility for the contents of linked websites and such links do not constitute endorsement of any kind. Sport Fans Corner LLC has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
- CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- Relationship of the Parties. These Terms do not create any agency, joint venture, partnership, employer-employee relationship. All parties are independent contracting parties.
- Linking. You may link to our Service in a way that is legal, fair and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by the laws of Georgia, with the exclusion of its principles of conflicts of laws which would permit the application of laws of another jurisdiction. Any litigation, dispute or claim arising from or related to the use of the Service shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Atlanta, GA and you hereby accept to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts.
- Contact Us. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Service should be directed to our customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What information we collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including the following:
- Identity Data: Sport Fans Corner LLC collects personal data when you create an account on the Service. This data includes information about your identity (such as name, email, DOB, phone number, ).
- Voluntary Data: Information you voluntarily provide to the Service or when you contact us for any reason.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g. when you contact us for any reason).
- Automatically as you navigate through the Service.
- How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the services you requested.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- Disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Service's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- We may, without restriction, disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Service, our customers or others.
- Data security
Personal information you provide to us is stored on a password protected server accessible only by administrator. We use SSL. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service because any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials, if any, confidential.
- Children’s Privacy
Our site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database.
If a parent believes that his or her child has submitted personal information to us, he or she can contact us via e-mail. We will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 13. Please note that it is possible some of this information may remain archived in web logs and back-up archives after we delete the information from our active database.
- Accessing and correcting your personal information